Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gotta Have a Goal!

I haven't had a chance to work on a lot of new projects this past week because I've been working a ton. I DID manage to make a butt load of extra cash and I'm pretty excited about that. Like I said before, I WANT  it!

I did manage to pop out a couple of Valentine's related bow ties. But I love hearts so that'll be a reoccurring theme regardless.


Also note worthy, my Valentine's dinosaur sold from Hedonist Artisan Chocolates! Here's a picture!
I REALLY have to make another one. On a side note, I think I have that same hair bow!


I'm going to make more things all next week because I just HAVE to. I feel it in my fingers, all tingly and such.

I also have to get better at keeping up with my day planner. I've got this reward system where, if I complete the tasks for that day, I get a cute sticker. But I haven't gotten any stickers for at least two weeks and I feel kinda crappy about that.

So here are some goals for next week.

Enter the Modcloth designer competition! The deadline is the 25th of February.
Finish all the bow ties I started (about ten.)
Make a pair of lolita bloomers/romper.
Start making either a shirt with sleeves or a pair of pants.

Poor Parsley, she'll have to wait on her pretty dress. I wanna add more ruffles anyway.
All right, self, let's make it happen! Pictures will be proof of my abilities to see things through!

***

A little something about my personal life.
Justin made me a Valentine's card out of a train ticket to NYC. I will have to do something super super cool for him in return. Like make a French Maid costume or something!

We'll be there in March, ready to buy a whole lot in the fabric district. But if you know any place in particular I could go for wholesale bolts of fabric, LET ME KNOW! Oh man, I could use a lot of cool notions too!

See ya next Sunday, but maybe sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment